Terms & Conditions
Why should I use a Gimbal for my video?
The reasons for using Gimbal are very simple. Whenever you are trying to catch that perfect shot you want to make sure it is taken at the angle you want and is stable enough to catch a clear picture. In reality, no one has a steady enough hand to get the perfect clarity 100% of the time. The Gimbal will stabilize the camera being used and also offer a wide range of angles that can improve the quality of the photo or video. This is reason enough to use a Gimbal.
How does Gimbal work?
- The primary function of a gimbal is to mechanically isolate the movement of the person (or vehicle) from the camera, to eliminate shaking video footage. Different types of gimbals achieve this in different ways. There are those that are motorized and those that are not. Now there are several differences between these types of Gimbals, cost being one of them. However, the level of control is also different.
- When using a motorized Gimbal all that needs to be done is to set it where you want it and then start filming. This is great if you intend to get some fast moving shots, like filming a certain type of racing event. With the motorized Gimbal you can get it set in the position needed and mount it to a wagon or another type of mobility, then all that is left to be done is to take your shots.
- In the case of non-motorized Gimbals, they do have one major advantage over the motorized ones, there is a wider level of minute control. With a non-motorized one, you can adjust the angle of the camera and deviate from a set angle without running the risk of losing the shot. The motorized counterpart cannot deviate in this area like the non-motorized Gimbal.
- Each has advantages and disadvantages, the best thing you can do is to consider what kind of shots you are trying to get. Again, this is just a general overview of two types of Gimbals that encompass a wide range of different products.
Gimbal for action sports?
A Gimbal is a great tool to have when trying to film sports that have a lot of fast-moving action. Here's an example that will give you an idea of why this is a great tool. Say that you were going to go windsurfing with friends and wanted to video the fun. Well, having a Gimbal would ensure that you got a great video at any angle. Your friends could hold the Gimbal with your camera mounted on it and video your takeoff and landing. Then after the ride is over you could relive the fun through the video and share it online. Keeping a camera steady and at the perfect angle during an exciting time is next to impossible so using the Gimbal can enable you to get a clear, steady shot that you will be proud to have.
Disclaimer And Waring
Thank you for purchasing our Stabilizer. Before you start PLEASE read this manual and become familiar with Stabilizer’s components and operating modes to ensure proper operation. The information contains herein affects your safety and your legal rights and responsibility. Failure to read and follow the instructions and warnings may result in serious injury to you or damage to your device or property.
By using this product, you hereby signify that you have read this document carefully and that you understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions herein. You agree that you are solely responsible for your conduct while using this product and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use this product only for purposes that are proper and in accordance with all terms, precautions, practices, policies, and guidelines our company has made and may make available.
Our company accepts no liability for damage, injury or any legal responsibility incurred directly or indirectly from the use of this product. The user shall observe safe and lawful practices including, but not limited to those set forth herein.
The following terms are used throughout the product literature to indicate various levels of potential harm when operating this product.
Warning: Procedures, which if not properly followed, may incur property damage, grave accident, or serious injury.
CAUTION: Procedures, which if not properly followed, may incur property damage and serious injury.
NOTICE: Procedures, which if not properly followed, may incur property damage or minor injury.
Read the ENTIRE User guide to become familiar with the features of our Stabilizer before operating. Failure to operate the product correctly can result in damage to the product or personal property, and cause serious injury. This is a sophisticated product. It must be operated with caution and common sense and requires some basic mechanical ability. Incorrect Use of the product in a safe and responsible manner could result in injury or damage to the product or other property. This product is not intended for use by children without direct adult supervision. DO NOT use with incompatible components or in any way otherwise as mentioned or instructed in the product documents provided by our company. This Safety Guidelines herein contain instructions for safety, operation, and maintenance. It is essential to read and follow all of the instructions and warnings in the user manual, prior to assembly, setup or use, in order to operate the product correctly and avoid damage or serious injury.
Safety Operation Guideline
The Stabilizer should be used in temperatures from 0℃ to 40℃.
Use of the battery in environments above 40℃ can lead to a fire or explosion. Use of battery below 0℃ can lead to serious damage.
Charging The Battery
1. Always use our company approved charger for charging. Our company takes no responsibility if the battery is charged using Non-Our company charger.
2. Do not put the stabilizer near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces (such as carpet or wood). Never leave the battery unattended during charging to prevent any accident.
3. Do not charge the battery immediately after use, when the Stabilizer temperature may be too high. Do not charge the battery until it cools down to near room temperature.Charging the battery with its temperature over 40℃ or lower than 5℃ may lead to leakage, overheating, or battery damage.
4. Examine the charger and cable before use; make sure there is no damage to the enclosure, cord, plug, or other parts. Never use a damaged charger. Do not clean the charger with denature alcohol or other flammable solvents. Never use a damaged charger.
5. The Intelligent Battery will stop charging when it is full. Disconnect the batteries from the charger when fully charged.
1. Do Not leave the Stabilizer near heat sources such as a furnace or heater, or expose inside of a vehicle on hot days.
2.Store Stabilizer in a dry environment, and never store the Stabilizer in any environment with a temperature of over 60℃.
3. Do not leave the Stabilizer unused for too long after it has been completely discharged to prevent over-discharge of the battery which may result in battery damage and permanent damage.
Discharge the battery power to 5% or lower before carrying the battery on an air flight.
1. The Stabilizers a high -precision control device, damage may be caused to stabilizer if it is dropped or subject to external force, and this may result in malfunction.
2. Make sure the rotation of Stabilizer axes is not blocked by an external force when the stabilizer is power on.
3. The Stabilizer is not waterproof or water-resistant. Prevent contacts of any kind of liquid or clear with. Prevent contacts of any kind of liquid or clear with. It is recommended to use dry cloth for cleaning.
4. Protect the Stabilizer from dust and sand during use.
1. Hold the Stabilizer’s Handle still in when it is powering up to ensure it starts up successfully.
2. Make sure the batteries are fully charged before each time of use.
3. Discharge the battery to 40%~65% if it will NOT be used for over 10 days. This can greatly extend the battery life.
4. Charge and Discharge the battery completely once every 3 months to keep it active.